The NPP National Women’s Organization at a Glance
The National Women’s Organization is the NPP wing that identifies, solves and follows up on issues that matter to Ghanaian women.
Under the leadership of the NPP National Chairman, the Women’s Organization aims to carry the Party’s agenda in general while focusing on topics of interest and importance to women.
- Build a strong, disciplined and well-resourced women’s network across the Regions, constituencies and polling stations
- Establish a strong financial base through innovative plans by using the Diaspora Women’s Front in order to help meet the growing needs of Ghanaian women
- Build a comprehensive, effective and reliable database for all sectors featuring Ghanaian women
- Honor women of today and yesterday through symbolic activities and periodic festivities
- Lobby government to appoint women at all levels of the political spectrum: Parliamentary, Ministerial, Assembly, Boards, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with apolitical women groups—traditional women, leaders, queen mothers, market women, midwives, nurses, maternity workers, religious faith-based women groups, professional women, etc.